- Parent Category: Departments
The Center for Computational and Applied Mathematics (CCAM) serves to encourage and facilitate research, education, and outreach in computational mathematics and science through interdisciplinary collaborations of a diverse group of faculty, students, and external partners.
Goals of the Center
- Attract and bring together faculty, students and other researchers with related interests.
- Provide research training to the next generation of students in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Develop interdisciplinary research and educational products.
- Position members to generate external funding unique to the Center’s mission.
- Engage in outreach and community building.