Shortcut Navigation:

Submitted from Placentia:

Here in the City of Placentia we have extensive portions of the City which still have active oil production next to vacant parcels. Interested parties always ask the City Planning Dept. if, prior to building a residential unit, are they required to validate if the soil is contaminated with unhealthful levels of petroleum and what agency is responsible to review any such reports? Does any State agency require reporting? Who can I refer them to?