- Parent Category: Student Resources
University Learning Center (ULC) - Pollack Library North, 2nd Floor
The University Learning Center offers FREE tutoring for many NSM subjects (math and science), as well as GE and other courses across campus.
Appointments are required. Visit to schedule an appointment or http://www.fullerton.edu/ulc/ for more information about the University Learning Center.
CLICK HERE for PDF of NSM Subjects Offered
Opportunity Center for Science and Mathematics Students (OCSAMS)
OCSAMS provides FREE tutoring for students on a drop-in basis in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Physics. Tutoring is available for many lower division core courses, as well as in a number of upper division courses based on expertise of tutors.
OCSAMS is a welcoming community space that offers:
· Tutors - endorsed by faculty and knowledgeable in multiple subjects
· Group or individual study sessions
· Listings of research opportunities, internships, graduate assistantships and careers
· Study areas, including a quiet study room
· Copy machine – pay to copy with your Titan Card
· Printer – pay to print with your Titan Card
· Interactive CDs to aid in the learning process
· A welcoming community of scholars, peers and friends
· Assistant Dean for Student Affairs available to help connect you with many valuable resources and opportunities in the College of NSM and campus-wide.
Math Tutoring - MH-553, Drop-in Center
For a complete list of campus tutoring options, including
NSM and GE subjects, please visit: